6IXTHinWWII

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

6IXTHinWWII
6IXTHinWWII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Black Panther wrapped in cold steel"

3 posters

Go down

"Black Panther wrapped in cold steel" Empty "Black Panther wrapped in cold steel"

Post by LizardKing1968 Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:10 am

Hello again amigos

As always something i saw on TV about these brave men compelled me to read further about this famous unit during WW2. Their story is quite remarkable as they were fighting essentially a 2 front war, here at home and hitler's army. The whole thing in those days was absurd, it was the hipocracy of sending a segregated army to conquer facism.... Against an opponent, who had some rather highly evolved racist ideas about how the world should be run and who should be exterminated.

so now i will get off my soapbox..

some parts are scratch and yes i used a knock off celebrity sculpt with hair and paint embellishments. the cupola resin kit was from east coast armory.
anyways here's;

"A Hepcat from the bronx"

2nd Lieutenant
'A'ble company
761st Tank Btl.
Lorraine, France

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thanks for lookin
namaste
Miguel

LizardKing1968

Back to top Go down

"Black Panther wrapped in cold steel" Empty Re: "Black Panther wrapped in cold steel"

Post by T.H.A.W. Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:30 pm

most excellent job brother!
This turned out very well...great base, weathering and poses and choice of gear..
Thanks for posting!
T.H.A.W.
T.H.A.W.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MASSwwii?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

"Black Panther wrapped in cold steel" Empty Re: "Black Panther wrapped in cold steel"

Post by dti62 Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:51 pm

Brillant display as always..!!
What else can be said about this "masterpiece"..!!! Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn
dti62
dti62

http://kdirving62@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down