6IXTHinWWII

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

6IXTHinWWII
6IXTHinWWII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help us at 6IXTHinWWII.COM

2 posters

Go down

Help us at 6IXTHinWWII.COM Empty Help us at 6IXTHinWWII.COM

Post by T.H.A.W. Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:20 am

OK guys, as some of you allready know, Friday Aug. 8, 2014 is our day to "go live" with our new forums.
It has been a long, tough build, with lots of long hours, but I have to say, I have enjoyed it, seeing all the great members we have added in the past few days.

That being said, In order to have our own domain name 6IXTHinWWII.COM (instead of 6IXTHinWWII.forumotion.com) and to create an "add free" community to stop all the pop-up adds, to also encrypt all our data for secutity, and have automatic daily back-ups, and for our forumsand topics to show up in search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo, it has its share of "costs"...

I have added a "contribution" button in the far botom right... (beside contact, report, and so on)...
This will allow members to make a donation with Paypal, that will give us "Credits". If you would like to donate, but dont have Paypal, please PM me to send a check or Money order.
At that time I will use your donation to buy the credits, and apply them to our account. The credit amount is your choice.

Credits, can then be used to pay for our anual fees to keep our forums safe, up and running.

Also, with your donation, you will be rewarded with a "Donor" ribbon that will be under your avitar Help us at 6IXTHinWWII.COM 409852915 to show your support of our forums.

Here is the Credit breakdown: in USD
500 = $6.45
1000 = $12.90
2000 = $23.22
3000 = $33.54
4000 = $43.86
5000 = $54.18

The credits will be applied directly to our account, so if we are paid-up for 1 year, any additional credits will automaticly go toward future years, and so on.

Please dont look at this like "begging" but, it is a rather costly undertaking for one man alone.
I want you all to have a great time here, and I look forward to all the many talents.
Thank you in advance for any & all donations.
THAW
T.H.A.W.
T.H.A.W.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MASSwwii?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Help us at 6IXTHinWWII.COM Empty Re: Help us at 6IXTHinWWII.COM

Post by Admin/Owner Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:08 am

Its that time again folks...
We are asking for donations to keep the site up and running.
I have spent "credits" so that we are up and running for the next 3 years, however, our domain name needs to be paid for each year.
If you can, Please donate to help keep things running smooth.
Many thanks in advance....

Admin/Owner
Admin
Admin

https://6ixthinwwii.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by T.H.A.W. Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:00 pm

We have lost our domain name on 8-10-2015 due to lack of funding for our forums...
If donations arrive, I will gladly renew it...
T.H.A.W.
T.H.A.W.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MASSwwii?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down