6IXTHinWWII

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

6IXTHinWWII
6IXTHinWWII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Stalingrad (picture update)

Go down

Project Stalingrad (picture update) Empty Project Stalingrad (picture update)

Post by Freakshowbilly Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:32 pm

I've been working on a pretty large Stalingrad themed diorama. Members of my Facebook group (Freakshowbilly's 1:6 bloodbath) get regular updates. The rest of the world might think I have quit the hobby after I got removed from the Sixth Division (ffftptooey) ...So I think it is time I show all what I've been up to..the dio will incorporate several custom vehicles, a large amount of custom figures and a plethora of modular 'vignette' settings..let me know what you think of the work so far.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]fig1 by freakshowbilly, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]fig2 by freakshowbilly, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]fig3 by freakshowbilly, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]fig4 by freakshowbilly, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Kfz 1 by freakshowbilly, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Kfz2 by freakshowbilly, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Panzer1 by freakshowbilly, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Panzer2 by freakshowbilly, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Krad1 by freakshowbilly, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Krad2 by freakshowbilly, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]preview5 by freakshowbilly, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]preview6 by freakshowbilly, on Flickr
Freakshowbilly
Freakshowbilly

Back to top Go down