6IXTHinWWII

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

6IXTHinWWII
6IXTHinWWII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friedrich Winkler inspired figure (Stallingrad preview)

5 posters

Go down

Friedrich Winkler inspired figure (Stallingrad preview) Empty Friedrich Winkler inspired figure (Stallingrad preview)

Post by Freakshowbilly Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:15 am

After the overwhelming welcome and all the positive comments received with my last post I thought I'd bless you guys with another preview....Some detail pics of one of the Stalingrad dio figures....Like the title says inspired by the famous Friedrich Winkler pics at the factory...inspired because Winkler was with the 305th Infantry and my figure is with the pioniere of the 14th panzer division..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Fried1. by freakshowbilly, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Fried2. by freakshowbilly, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Fried3. by freakshowbilly, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Winkler1 by freakshowbilly, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Winkler2 by freakshowbilly, on Flickr

Last edited by Freakshowbilly on Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Freakshowbilly
Freakshowbilly

Back to top Go down

Friedrich Winkler inspired figure (Stallingrad preview) Empty Re: Friedrich Winkler inspired figure (Stallingrad preview)

Post by dti62 Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:58 pm

Impressive job Aris!
dti62
dti62

http://kdirving62@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Friedrich Winkler inspired figure (Stallingrad preview) Empty Re: Friedrich Winkler inspired figure (Stallingrad preview)

Post by Freakshowbilly Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:19 am

Thanks man.
Freakshowbilly
Freakshowbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by T.H.A.W. Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:05 am

Very nice!
I love the weathering on the caps visor...
T.H.A.W.
T.H.A.W.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MASSwwii?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Freakshowbilly Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:09 am

Thank you T.H.A.W.
Freakshowbilly
Freakshowbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by mutt71 Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:42 pm

Great job on this figure! I love the details of him and believe that you used a great head sculpt for him as well.
mutt71
mutt71

Back to top Go down

Post by Freakshowbilly Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:04 pm

Very Happy
Freakshowbilly
Freakshowbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Halftrack1 Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:26 pm

I think you did a splendid job here. I really like the second photo.
Halftrack1
Halftrack1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down